Learning Management System
Maestro Intelligence Labs has had a firm reputation in LMS development and implementation for the past couple of years. We have been designing, deploying and implementing LMS for reputed corporates around the world.
What is an LMS?
LMS stands for Learning Management System (LMS). The LMS is an open or password protected online learning environment that allows you to create learning materials and activities related to your studies from any location with internet access.
LMSs range from systems for managing training and educational records to software for distributing online or blended/hybrid college courses over the Internet with features for online collaboration. Colleges, universities, school districts, and schools use LMSs to deliver online courses and augment on-campus courses.
LMS is a framework that maintain all the aspects of the learning process. An LMS is the infrastructure that delivers and manages instructional content, identifies individual and organizational learning that tracks the progress towards meeting those goals, and implements the data for supervising the learning process of the organization as a whole.
- Student Registration and Administration
- Training Event Management (i.e scheduling, tracking)
- Curriculum and Certification Management
- Skills and Competencies Management
- Skill Gap Analysis
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Assessing and resulting
- Training Record Management
- Courseware Authoring
- Resource Management
- Virtual Organizations
- Performance Management System Integration
Common Learning Management Systems Features
1 Online Course:
launching and tracking. It is also called as elearning course.
2 Classroom Instruction Management:
It is included in most full-fledged corporate LMSs but not in all and is not normally included in education LMSs.
3 Blended Learning:
Blended Learning is a formal education program in which a student learns at least in part through delivery of content and instruction via digital and online media with some element of student control over time, place, path.
4 Talent Management:
Talent management is the science of using strategic human resource planning to improve business value and to make it possible for companies and organizations to reach their goals.
5 Content Management:
Content Management of internal course materials is normally part of LMSs and education LMS.
6 Assessment and testing:
The ability to produce tests and assessment both as part of courses and separately is normally included as part of LMS.
E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the Internet.
All good systems provide good reporting functions and the ability to customize reports.
9 Mobile Learning:
learning across multiple contexts, through social and content interactions, using personal electronic devices. Mobile learning has enhanced upon e-learning by taking it a step further and allowing students to learn virtually anywhere a mobile signal is available.
10 Social Learning:
Along with mobile learning, social learning (offering tools like Facebook) is an important new offering which LMS providers are rushing to include.
11 e-Learning Standards:
E-learning standards refer to a system of common rules for content, authoring software and Learning Management Systems (LMSs) - rules that specify how courses can be created and delivered over multiple platforms
Advantages of Using Learning Management System(LMS)
- Centralized Learning :
Multiple users can access the information at any given time.
- Tracking and Reporting Features:
We can upgrade performance through tracking and reporting tools.
- Evaluation Capabilities:
Users will be evaluated before the course, and while they are practicing it and after finishing the course.
- Easy Upgrades:
We can upgrade the content and information easily
- Simplified Learning Process:
The systems are simple to use and for learning everything.
- Easily adapting and reusing materials over time.
- More choices for creators of curriculum, such as method of delivery, design of materials, and techniques for evaluation.
- Creating economies of scale that make it less costly for organizations to develop and maintain content for which they used to rely on third parties.
- Improvements in professional development and evaluation, allowing companies to get more value from human resources while empowering individuals with additional tools for self-improvement.
LMS Support Services:
Apart from Development and implementation, Maestro also provides support and maintenance services for LMS’s that are as much important as having and running an LMS. Services provided include -
- Creative help, including graphics design, brochure design, catalogues etc.
- Flash Animations
- Articulate Storyline Development
- Audio and Video Recording in English and other global languages
Our LMS consultants are available 24/7 to help you. We are here to minimise the time to go live and maximize efficiency and the impact of our solution at your place.